Just writing

It's a crazy world out there!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

A good example of how people fail systems

I bought a tshirt from Rediff.com on 26th September for a friend who was to leave for US on 5th Nov. Other than the fact that it did not reach her in time before she left, Rediff customer care is so bad that they didn't care to reply to my queries about my order. After 20 days of sending a query, I got a reply elaborating how Rediff.com gets large number of orders and sometimes such problems crop up. Were they trying to pass the buck? They didn't even apologise. Pathetic they are.

They may have the best systems in place like "Track a order" feature etc, but the people behind of those screens perhaps have failed the system. Bad customer care and a frustating experience, that's what I can say. Don't buy from Rediff.com if you have a choice.