Just writing

It's a crazy world out there!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Power of the Yahoo Messenger

" rashminarvekar: There is a need for RH negative- a rare blood group found in > > one among a lakh people. The patient can be contacted at + 91 94441 > > 19015. > > They r not able to locate even a single donor with this blood group. > > Please circulate this mail in the other groups and do the needful."

Today I got this important message through a freind on Y! messenger. I am a B-ve blood group and thought may be it helps. I called up the number and realised that the requirement is of a much more rare group called O-ve Bombay group (thats what I could hear from the cracking voice). The man told me that my group won't help. He also told me in their past one week of search, they just found 4 to 5 potential donors in India!

I hope and pray that the patient is saved and the messnger really helps in the end.